Some other details of the program are below:
Dates: This program will run from September 2018 through late April, 2019, ending before CompetItive tryouts.
Practices: There will be two practices per week approximately from 5:00-6:00pm.
Coaches: Each group will be led by professionally licensed coaches from our competitive program, assisted by other coaches.
Fee: The fee will be $1200.00 which includes ONE league fee (i.e Dade League), a string sack and a ball. Fee does not include uniform or practice gear. Each team will be responsible for referee fees for each league match.
Program: The Program will focus on technical development, with inter-squad games , friendly games and/or jamborees plus 2 tournaments yearly where age appropriate. The objective in the second half of the year is to transition into a competitive tryouts.
- Develop a passion for the game
- Develop players with the ability to make critical decisions on their own during game play
- Create players who are comfortable with the ball
- Teach the necessary skills and technique to develop the total soccer player and help their transition into competitive soccer
Players will learn:
- Basic skill sets
- Dribbling moves, passing, shooting and ball control
- Teamwork, positional play
- Discover and solve soccer-specific problems
- Improvise and make decisions on their own during practices/games